- There is a minor schedule change on the Saturday morning schedule. On the Sunday schedule, a change provides better connectivity between the 6 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
- This route will be discontinued. The last day of service is Friday, August 19, 2016. Service will be provided in the Coalter & Redd area by the revised Route 43 Whitcomb – Fairmount.
- This route is back to its regular route on the University of Richmond campus, effective Monday, August 22, 2016.
- The service to Berrington Street will be discontinued. Service to the University of Richmond will continue during peak periods.
- Schedule changes begin Sunday at 5:15 a.m. This change provides better connectivity between the Route 34 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
- This route now extends to Coalter and Redd Streets in the Mosby neighborhood. This extension is available on weekdays only and travels westbound along Accommodation to Coalter Street then Little Page Street and back to Mosby Street. It serves most of the same stops along the Coalter Street corridor as the previous Route 11. Eastbound travel will remain along the Mosby/Mechanicsville corridor. The schedule is adjusted to reflect this service extension.
- Schedule changes begin Sunday at 6:41 a.m. This change provides better connectivity between the Route 44 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
- There is a Sunday schedule change that provides better connectivity between the 52/53 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
- This route now operates seven days a week. Service has been adjusted to serve those stops previously covered by the Route 62 Hull. Therefore, the Route 62 Hull Street is discontinued.
- The Southside end point for this route and the Route 101 Belt Boulevard Connector has been adjusted. Morning service prior to 6 p.m. will have an end location of Crutchfield & Norcroft. Evening and afternoon service, after 6 p.m., will end at Westover Hills & Crutchfield Streets.
- The route 62 Hull Street will be discontinued. Route 60 Hull Street – Chippenham will operate seven days a week and will provide coverage for the locations previously served by Route 62.
- Route 66 Spring Rock Green Express will be discontinued. The last day of service is Friday, August 19, 2016. Routes 63 Midlothian – Chippenham Square and Route 71 Forest Hill provide alternatives for travel to the Spring Rock Green location.
- The end point on the northern end of this route, near the George Wythe High School has been adjusted. Morning trips prior to 6 p.m. will have an end location of Crutchfield & Norcroft. Afternoon and evening trips, after 6 p.m. will end at Westover Hills & Crutchfield Streets This change also applies to Route 61 Crutchfield-Midlothian.
- Seasonal express service to the Kings Dominion Theme Park in Doswell, VA operates Saturdays and Sundays only beginning Sunday, September 11, 2016. The park is closed to the public on September 10, 17 & 18, 2016. The route 102 ends Sunday, October 30, 2016.
Please send any routing questions or comments to:
Phone: (804) 358-3871
Mail: Planning Division, GRTC Transit System, 301 East Belt Boulevard, Richmond VA 23224
Call GRTC Customer Service Center at 804-358-GRTC (4782).
Contact for GRTC Media Inquiries:
Carrie Rose Pace
Director of Communications
804-358-3871, Ext. 354
After Hours: 804-516-4148
GRTC Transit System’s mission is to provide clean, safe, and reliable transportation and to improve mobility and access throughout Central Virginia.